- Masks are required by all.
- Children will be in Fellowship Hall and will have contact with other kids, their teacher and/or Youth & Family Director.
- Sanctuary chairs are arranged with 3-foot social distancing. Cards are on the chairs that people should avoid and can be moved if needed to sit near family or to give yourself more distance.
- Singing is okay with masks on.
- Minister, Guest Speakers, Worship Assistants, Chaplains, and Guest Musician(s) can remove masks when speaking or performing on stage.
- There will be a sign-in sheet to check off your name when arriving at Unity for the purpose of contact tracing, if necessary.
- Red stickers will be provided that show you want to lovingly refrain from touch or hugs at this time. Green and yellow stickers with greater options to connect will be provided as COVID-19 numbers and safety improve.
- We urge anyone running a fever or feeling ill to stay home and not attend Sunday Services, classes, or events at Unity North until recovered.
- Non-touch hand sanitizers are provided inside the entrance doors and inside both doors in Fellowship Hall. Bottles of hand sanitizer can be found throughout the building.
- One person at a time in all restrooms, even those with more stalls.
- Coffee and snacks will not be provided at this time.
- The Unity North building has installed filtration units for greater safety. (Unity North had CDC-approved air purifiers installed in the blower portion of the furnaces. Having the thermostats set to the ON position continuously filters the air and kills any viruses. These purifiers also remove bacteria and mold.)
- We urge you to report any COVID-19 cases to us so that we can activate contact tracing and suspend services, if needed, for the required amount of time to keep everyone safe.
Rev. Kathy McCall
Unity North Spiritual Center
Coon Rapids, MN
Updated April 3, 2022