Click on image for printable flyer.
The Bible is the most popular spiritual book available, and it is the most published book in history. It is important to know something about it!
And it offers wisdom and healing if we make the effort. Join us for a fun overview and experience some metaphysical interpretation, “Unity Style.”
We will work with several stories to see how each person, place and event is an aspect of our consciousness and has a message for us today.
In this 2-part class you will:
- Gain a general overview of the Bible.
- Learn the difference between the Old and New Testaments.
- Discover how the Bible is a handbook of your evolution.
- Experience “metaphysical” interpretation.
- Develop a relationship between Scripture and your own life.
- Find inspiration to help you on your path.
Bible Basics Unity Style
with Rev. Kathy McCall
Online - Wednesdays, March 17 & 24 (2 weeks)
6:30-8:30 PM CST (4:30-6:30 PM PST)
Rev. Kathy McCall has been a lifelong spiritual seeker. She has served six different churches as a Unity minister and is currently serving at Unity North Spiritual Center in Coon Rapids, Minnesota. An astrologer, dream worker and storyteller, she has taught and facilitated workshops for over 35 years. She is the author of the book The Unorthodox Life: Walking Your Own Path to the Divine.