We will continue our explorations of healing, power, the soul and our prosperity.
More specifically, we will:
- Discuss the importance and power of standing in one’s truth.
- Continue our exploration of shamanic healing with more ways to assess need and to balance ourselves and others.
- Integrate what we’ve learned about the Cauldrons of Soul and ways to use them.
- Journey to the East to further open and empower our pathways to prosperity.
- Begin creation of a power song.
- Have the Dance of Fire if time permits.
Please register by February 5, if possible, so preparatory materials can be sent to you and for our planning. Thanks.
Shamanic Practices for Life Service and Sovereignty: Healing, Power, Soul and Prosperity
Sunday, February 10, 2:00-5:15pm
Suggested donation is $30 per session, but participants are free to pay what they are able.
Participants should be familiar with the shamanic journey and have a relationship with their spirit helper(s).
Since 1986, Karl Schlotterbeck has had the benefit of the teachings of Michael Harner and other presenters of the Foundation for Shamanic Studies, Sandra Ingerman (Soul Retrieval), Ailo Gaup (Shamanism of the European North), Connie Grauds (Amazonian Shamanism), Sarangerel (Mongolian Shamanism) and, most extensively, Tom Cowan (Celtic Shamanism). He wrote the feature article for the July publication of the Society for Shamanic Practice. He’s been a school psychologist (1973 to 2014) and licensed psychologist (1991 to 2018); author of three books on past-life therapy and karma; teacher of Druids; and musician, grandfather, yeast herder and beekeeper.